Commercial and Fire Alarm Monitoring
24/7 ALARM MONITORING
OnDuty Systems provides 24/7 Security and Fire Alarm System monitoring along with Critical Condition Monitoring services for Commercial and Residential Systems.
OnDuty’s UL (Underwriters’ Laboratories) Listed Monitoring Center provides rapid and expert alarm signal monitoring. In the event of an alarm signal being received, the Monitoring Center can notify the police, fire, and/or private security departments. In addition, persons managing the property can be notified.
Alarm System Communication Types:
- Conventional Telephone or POTS Line (Plain Old Telephone)
- Cellular – Verizon Cellular radio communication
- Internet Signaling – via Customer’s Network or WIFI
Optional Monitoring / Management Services:
- Internet and Cellular ‘Dual Path’ Monitoring
- Open/Close Reporting
- Open/Close Dispatching
- Written Reports via Email
- Periodic Test Signals
Virtual Keypad via Smart-Phone